Solve your business design and web needs with the big powerhouse Adobe CS4 applications. In this 6 part training session, you will learn how to use the products together to produce vector based/resalable artwork, printed brochures, PDFs, and interactive page curl SWF, pixel based artwork, touch ups, mockups for the web, and a website.
By the end of the class students will:
- Learn the incredible ways that Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks and Dreamweaver work together to cover your Design and Web needs.
- Create powerful images with Adobe Photoshop CS4. Touch up human skin and create/manipulate graphics for web and print.
- Rapidly prototype website interfaces with Adobe Fireworks CS4. Create and optimize images for web. Export CSS & HTML
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and applications with the industry's leading web authoring tool - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4. Dreamweaver is ideal for web designers, web developers, and visual designers.
Session One: Adobe Illustrator Overview: Tools, & Features
- Create a vector based logo that will be used in a printed brochure and on the web
- Use Illustrator's new multiple art boards to create a double sided business card & Letterhead
- Learn how to save
- Various exporting features in Illustrator
Session Two: Adobe InDesign Overview: Tools & Features
- Build a four page brochure with a pre-built InDesign template
- Bring the brochure to life by adding the Illustrator logo, flowing text containers and other artwork.
- Prepare you brochure for print. Learn about CYMK and Spot Colors
- Exporting a Your InDesign file as a PDF
- Exporting an SWF - Create a Shockwave Flash file with an interactive page cur
Session Three: Adobe Bridge: Organize, browse, locate, & view creative assets
- Adobe Bridge - Batching naming files, keyword assignment, filtering, & more
- Adobe Photoshop Overview: Tools & Features
- Amazing retouch tools for photographs
Session Four: Creative Ideas & Photoshop Magic
- Quick fixes, shortcuts, tips, & tricks
- Create a mockup that will be used for a website layout idea
- Use a Smart Object to bring in the Illustrator logo & retain Vector properties
- Create independent web slices, jpg's, gif's, png's, and tiff files
Session Five: Adobe Fireworks Overview: Tools & Features
- Importing your Photoshop Mockup & preparing the concept of slicing
- Create an additional Webpage layout in Fireworks
- Export the layout as CSS & HTML pages that will be used in Dreamweaver
Session Six: Adobe Dreamweaver Overview: Tools & Features
- Explore the layout in Dreamweaver & CSS Review
- Create additional web pages for a complete website
- Creative ideas & Dreamweaver magic (give your website pizzazz)