HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the essential language to learn in creating and designing web pages. Enhance your company's presence on the web by learning the vital skills necessary to create a full web presence.
By the end of the class students will be able to:
- Create an HTML Web Page using nothing more than a simple text editor.
- Format your document in terms of font and color choice.
- Learn how to create hyperlinks, which make the World Wide Web the dynamic information engine that it is.
- Insert colorful images into your website that attract and maintain visitors
Creating and formatting an HTML Document
- The text Editor and File naming conventions
- The Structure Tags
- Formatting Tags
Making Hyperlinks in an HTML Document
- The Anchor Tag
- Linking to pages within your site
- Linking to external websites
Images in an HTML Document
- mage Formats
- Inserting an Image
- Making an Image a Link