In this C# and Visual Studio training course, students will create a small database application for reporting office records onto a simple user interface. Training is virtual live instructor led courses, complete with exercises, colleague collaboration, and one-on-one chat with the instructor.
In this interactive training you and your colleagues will:
- Learn the C# language and Visual Studio IDE
- Navigate the Integrated Development Environment
- Requirements-Based Object Oriented Software Design Principles
- Design a Solution to an elementary business-related task
- Use the Editor to develop the code for the classes
- Test, Debug, and Monitor the newly-created C# application
Navigate the windows, toolbars, and main features of the Visual Studio tool.
- Perform an elementary requirements-based design analysis for a business task.
- Describe the 4 layers of infrastructure involved in solution development.
- Identify and use the main features of the Object Browser and IntelliSense
Create C# projects to satisfy requirements for a simplified real-world task
- Draw a model of the class members to be incorporated into a C# solution
- Use the Editor to code a simple database application in C#
- Examine control structures for iterating a data set and handling exceptions
Create front-end UI's with C# and plan back-end business server components
- Run the C# app in debug mode to trap and correct common coding errors
- Use the perfmon tool to monitor the system performance of a C# app