This class will teach the basic concepts of tracking your web efforts with simple metrics and analytics. Training is virtual live instructor led courses, complete with exercises, colleague collaboration, and one-on-one chat with the instructor.
By the end of the class students will discover:
- What Are Web Stats?
- What should we be measuring?
- Website Stats: Google Analytics
- Social Media Stats: Bit.ly
- Views, Visits, Friends, Fans, and other Measures...
- Specifically: Facebook Stats
- Installing Google Analytics
- Tracking stats
- Understanding Metadata
- What you can do with Bit.ly and what you can track
The Metadata and Strategy - How to maximize your efforts and time
Understanding which stats to track