The Cloud Essentials course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. Scenario-driven learning has always been one of the key success factors of PB Tech’s courses because it puts participants in the right mind set to apply the principles in a realistic setting. Three role-play activities included in this course present a real-world connect using situations that can occur in the day-to-day life of participants. Moreover, interactivities such as brainstorms, quizzes, and discussions add to the interactive nature of this course.
By the end of the class students will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Understand the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing and understand the implications for organizations.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT domain.
- Day 1:
- Overview of Exchange Server 2010 Requirements
- Installing Exchange Server 2010 Server Roles
- Completing an Exchange Server 2010 Installation
- Day 2:
- Operating in the Cloud
- Governing the Cloud
- Exam Preparation