This instructor-led course teaches the basic functions and features of SharePoint Designer 2007. Students will learn how to create and format Web pages, including Web site planning, creation and templates, cascading style sheets, hyperlinks, tables. Training is virtual live instructor led courses, complete with exercises, colleague collaboration, and one-on-one chat with the instructor.
By the end of the class students will be able to:
- Know how to work with images, format text and edit HTML code
- Have the ability to add Web components and multimedia, interactive content.
- Effectively work with layers, layout tables, forms and data-driven pages.
- Labs with exercises are included in each days training!
Basics of Site Creation - Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007
- Identify the components of the SharePoint Designer interface
- Learn how to plan the design and structure of a site
- Import content from an external document, apply structural tags, create an external style sheet and establish element and class styles
- How to insert & format tables, rows, and columns as well as table cells
Web Components & Multimedia - Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer '07
- Insert flash animations, Windows Media Player files & Quick-Time movies.
- Ways create a new site using a template and apply it to existing pages
- Identify basic concepts regarding applications that you can create by using Web Parts and apply an XML data source.
Functionally & Style - Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007
- Apply basic SEO and use the Accessibility pane to resolve problems
- Define content sections, create and apply ID styles, and adjust image properties
- How to customize link styles, create image maps and link hotspots to bookmarks.
- Learn how to effectively work with rollovers and layers