This instructor-led OWASP training course guides you through the top ten security vulnerabilities of JSP Web sites. The credit card industry (PCI) requires compliance to the Data Security Standard, which means that all software developers need to be aware of the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) top ten vulnerabilities.
Using the OWASP top ten list, this course explains the vulnerability, provides samples of the flaw, and through hands-on exercises provides solutions to protect the application, and provides tests to check site security.
This course satisfies PCI Data Security Standard Requirements for custom software developer training.
By the end of the class students will be able to:
- Describe the OWASP Project
- Understand Secure Coding Principles
- Take action to secure their code against the top ten vulnerabilities
- Use Best Practices for Input Validation
- Perform Threat Risk Modeling
- Manage Access using Authentication & Authorization
Participants should be experienced Java/JSP developers.